Sunday 3 May 2009

some me time!!

Today I'm having some 'me' time! My husband has taken my son to visit his grandma and grandad for a few hours so I am just enjoying a few hours of chilling out!
Having a look around some websites at the moment then might do some work, as its the start of the month there are new special offers and titles etc released by Usborne so I have to get my stuff updated. That shouldn't really take up much time right enough so after that I, unfortunately have to do loats of dishes :( then I will put my feet up and watch some t.v.
Sundays are such a great day for just being lazy and chilling out lol. Anyway Ive not really got much else to say at the moment without being boring so i'll leave it here! Speak soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave any comments here!