Thursday 30 April 2009

shopping day!!

Hey everyone, well as the title says today was a shopping day for my and my son although didnt really buy very much (totally not like me). Had a very nice day though even though the weather was horrible.

I have spent the last couple of hours looking up different networking sites i am a member of to see if there is anything new that will benefit my business. I also got 2 orders for books today from friends of my mum. I am looking forward to May as I have alot on with work (should that really be called fun?? lol i could do it for hours lol. Anyway so far next month i am booked for 2 home parties, a stall at a charity fundraiser, a sponsor event at a local kids youth group and am also in talks to set up a sponsor event for a toddler group...phew!! So excited! Despite all this I am still hoping for a few more bookings next month as I like to be kept on the go!! Plus I can take my little boy with me to the toddler groups etc so It really doesnt matter how much I have on or when it is.

Anyway, I'm off to check out the Usborne site to see what special offers are on for May yay!!

P.s. Just want to say thanks for those of you who have been visiting my site. I will keep it up to date as much as i can. i have also now added a stat counter woohoo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave any comments here!