Tuesday 19 May 2009

oh dear

ok so you are probably thinking that i've forgotten i actually have a blog! which ok I probably did for a few days as ive been so busy that i haven't had time to update it (tut tut) but hey here i am now, although i should really be going to bed as i have a very early start tomorrow!!

Well sunday was the day of the pram-a-thon in Paisley, in aid of the make-a-wish foundation. There was a big turnout for they event and thankfully the weather wasnt to bad!! Very windy but dry and warm yay! I was hosting a stall at the event with my Usborne books and i am very proud to say that I helped out at this event. It is a fantatic charity and I am hoping to help them with other things in the future so watch this space!!!

Tomorrow I have to deliver some books to Little Sunbeams toddler group in Irvine. Then at night i will be going along to the local church as there kids jump club is holding their sponsored read that i have organised or them. I am so excitedto find out how much money they have raised through this (the money will be used to buy Usborne books for the kids who attend the group). 2 of my little cousins go to this group and between them they have raised over £100 and there are around 50 kids at this group! With the success of this event i am hoping that i can arrange similar events for some schools and nurseries etc as they will benefit massively from this.

Then I NEED to be home for 9pm to watch the apprentice oh yeah!! lol. I am such an apprentice addict! They are all numpties though lol. I cant believe how much they all love themselves and how arrogant most of them are!! It is hilarious when sir Alan takes them down a peg or 2 lol! Oh i cant wait to watch it tomorrow!!!

Anyway, i best be off 2 bed now. Anyone wishing to know more about the make a wish foundation check out their website www.make-a-wish.org.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave any comments here!