Sunday 10 May 2009

busy busy busy

hi well as the title says, for the past week i've been busy busy busy! To start with I got myself a new phone woohoo! Its the samsung tocco in pink and i love it!! Unfortunately I cant use it for a few days as ive switched networks and need to wait for my number to be changed over to new network!!

I also had another book party to do on Friday night at a friend's house. It went very well. The host got £27 worth of free books. I also signed up my first team member last week yay! I'm really pleased that i have managed to convince someone else of how fantastic it is to be an usborne organiser. I'm sure she will enjoy it as much as i do.

It was also my dad's birthday on friday so i was out shopping on thurs with Aidan trying to find him a present - men are so hard to buy for lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave any comments here!