Sunday 10 May 2009

another busy week ahead!

Well following on from a busy week last week i also have another busy week ahead.

Tomorrow morning (monday) I am taking my books along to a toddler group in Irvine to display them. This is ideal for me as I can take Aidan along with me and while i'm doing 'business' stuff he can play with the toys and make some new friends. Thats probably the best thing about what i do is that i can take him along to things with me and he has fun aswell!

On tuesday its off out to meet a couple of friends and there babies. Wednesday i have a sponsored read event taking place at a local kids club This has taken up hardly anytime to organise at all and they will benefit from hundreds of £'s worth of free books. Then on sunday I am hosting a stall at a fabulous fundraising event. Its in aid of the make a wish foundation and is called pram-a-thon. Its taking place in Barshaw park in paisley and is looking to be very well attended. Its such a great cause that i am so proud to be helping out and i'm really excited about it! hopefully the weather will be good aswell.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave any comments here!