Monday 4 May 2009

my new website

I'm sooooo excited! I have finally got around to setting up my own website (well i cheated a bt because its a templated site so I didnt have too much to do but its done all the same lol!)

It has pretty much everything about what I do on there, events, offers, monthly prize draw, online catalogue to browse and buy and more. You can click on the title of this post or the link section to have a look at my site.

Now that I have done this my poor husband now has to reprint all my business cards fo me lol. Thankfully he doesnt mind ;-). He works in a printers and is brilliant at doing the artwork designs etc so he has designed my business cards from scratch and I love them!! Maybe when I should try to upload a picture of one to show it off lol. Ok i'm kind of waffling here lol.

Looking forward to Friday night as I have another book party to do. Also its my dad's birthday so will be going to visit him. Although I still need to figure out what to buy him, maybe I should be doing tat rght now instead of this but hey.

Right I really am going to end this post now as I feel like i'm just waffling on. Hopefully next time I will have something better to talk about lol.

1 comment:

  1. Well done Emma - lots of success. I'll get my order done today :-)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave any comments here!