Saturday 6 June 2009

party party party

woohoo its party night for me tonight!!! It's my mum's 50th birthday so we're having a big party for her!! I'm soooo excited! I have a gorgeous new dress to wear and a pair of shoes that i just luv luv luv lol! Ive had my hair done, my nails done and ive been fake tanned!!!
I'm at mum and dads house just now to help prepare some of the food for the buffet then i'll be off home to get ready! Got such a cute little outfit for my wee boy, Aidan to wear aswell! think he might actually be the star of the party rather than my mum lol (i'm sure she won't mind though lol).
This is really my first big night out since I had Aidan and any party with my family is always brilliant...plenty of drinking and dancing woohoo!!! Ive also arranged for the inlaws to take Aidan home once it gets too much for him so me and my hubby can stay till the end and enjoy plenty of drink (mmmmmm lol).
Then tomorrow (hopefully minus the hangover) i'm off to TGI Fridays for a late lunch with Hubby, Aidan, mum, dad, wee sister and her boyfriend. I absolutely luv TGIs its soooo yummy and I'll be having a lovely big cocktail to wash my lunch down heehee!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave any comments here!