Monday 8 June 2009

Twitter

As you've probably noticed i've added my twitter feed to my blog. I set twitter page up ages ago but couldn't quite figure it out lol but i'm now giving it another go! So if you're on twitter feel free to follow me on there. username is wee_emmielou. Trying my hardest to keep updating blog and twitter etc but its quite hard to find the time to do everything lol. I'm currently juggling my books business, updating my book website www.usborneonline.org/emacneilbooks, keeping track of all the new offers from the usborne site, updating this and twitter, replying to emails, messages on facebook and bebo and most importantly looking after my gorgeous little boy! PHEW!!!!! lol. Think i'm becoming a bit of an internet addict lol!

Oh and just to add.......how good was this series of apprentice???? I luv that programme so much its pure genius! so glad Yasmina won although Kate would've been a worthy winner too! Cant believe its all finished for another year oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave any comments here!