Wednesday 17 June 2009

Fab new offers

I have just been updating the special offers page on my website and wow there are lots of them this month!! If your children (or you lol) love fiction books then hurry to my special offers page as you can save £££'s this month on lots of fabulous titles.
You can also get a full set of 10 Adventure books for just £29.90 saving yourself £10!!! These books are great to keep kids entertained as they have a story throughout to keep them hooked and puzzles on each page, with the answers all at the back! Take a look now at the Puzzle Adventures Summer Set offer (click the heading of this post to take you directly to my website).

There is also a fab new book just been released. 'This Is My Digger' a fantastic touchy feely board book with a sound button to help the kids bring the digger to life. I will definately be adding this to Aidan's list lol as he absolutely loves his 'This is my duck' and all his 'that's not my...' books!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave any comments here!