Monday 15 June 2009

trip back in time lol

well on Saturday night I truly did take a trip back in time in more ways than one lol. I was at the Boyzone Concert at Glasgow SECC with my mum and little sister Pam. I was actually such a huge huge fan of Boyzone first time around and after going to their concert last year was really looking forward to enjoying reminiscing (sp?) about the old times. What a fab concert it was! Loved singin along to all the old tunes and having a little dance around.

Anyway, before the concert started me n Pam went to get ourselves a drink. When we got to the bar the woman asked us for ID!!!!!! OMG how embarrasing. It does happen to me now and again and i always have ID with me in my purse but.....I'd left my purse in the car duh!!! Well you should have seen the woman's face when i told her that i'm actually 26!!!! Was she having that? NO! My mum had to come over and vouch that I am indeed 26 and my sister is actually 22 before she would give us our smirnoff Ice. How mortified I was lol. Needless to say we avoided the bar for the rest of the night pmsl.

Lesson learned from this....remember my driving licence on sunday when me n Pam go to the Take That concert pmsl!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave any comments here!